Hayling Ferry Sailing Club Corona Virus Response

In the light of the current situation with the corona virus pandemic it will come as no surprise that the Spring work party is cancelled and we will not be opening the Clubhouse or clearing the slipway until further notice.
Please do not come to the Club until the current travel restrictions are relaxed.
The Committee will continue to monitor the situation and we will get the Club open as soon as it is appropriate to do so.
We have also taken the decision to cancel this year’s Solent Forts Race and Band on the Beach.
On behalf of the Committee please can I wish everyone well. See you on the other side!
Richard Golden
Commodore, Hayling Ferry SC