The weather forecast for Sunday is good and currently we expect that the Solent Forts Race will go ahead as planned.
If Saturday’s conditions are as forecast then the practice race may be cancelled or run later than scheduled.
The entertainment planned for Saturday evening will go ahead as planned. If people wish to arrive during the evening then there will be no problem with registration. Bar opens at 18:00, food from 19:00, band on at 20:00.